Oh hell, how I miss thee

Gawd this song!! :Q___ Makes all the bad in me want to go out and play hehehe :3 New stuff!! Woooo!! Now I got a mix and match set "EvilOne" Corset, skirt and boots.The name says it all and why the song :P All come separate so you can mix and match them to your preference. All are $80L!!!! Oh yes yes! The only one that isn't is the brown skirt that one I reserved it for my group members :3 Yes, it's a group gift hehehe. Also have some bad ass shirts for the guys!!! So time for the awesome pictures \o/
Marketplace store HERE and don't forget to visit the main store inworld!! :D






                (Shirts, corset, and skirt come in XS, S, M, L, and XL Boots are rigged mesh)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD 270... Work On Those...

Panik manik pink........

You and I are one....