I Could Be Your Girl Girl Girl, But.......



would you love me if I ruled the world world world? ♫♪ Oh yeah ;) Bad ass song! One of my favorites from her. Well my deranged and strangely awesome peeps! I finally got a store inworld!! So go check it out >> Anput Living Inworld Store   Time to check out what is new!!!!! I love Emily the Strange, I used to be so much like her as a teen hahahahaha Besides she has a bad ass cat *w* So with all that love I have for her and her kitties I decided to make something cute yet bad ass like her. I came up with this one of a kind outfit :Q___ Dress (mesh) Boots (mesh) and fishnets (pants and underpants layers)




(Dress comes in XS, S, M, L and XL)

Also just a quick announcement lol New group Gift!!! Those bad ass boots oh yeah!! Free for all my group members :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD 270... Work On Those...

Panik manik pink........

LOTD 269... Summer is Near...