And in the end I know you will find me for I have never left your side....

Ah!! I can hear that song for hours *-*! Wow it has been a while since I posted anything here.... So it's time to put something good. I feel like blogging today (No new items for my store...yet) I hope you enjoy it :P

Clothing:

Bottom: .:cheeky:. Cross Leggings! Black Mesh

Top: CutOffTiedTop_WHITE {.Pixel.Dust.}

Accessories:

Nails and rings :  (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK

Bracelet and hand chains: **RE** Domina - Set

Collar: DN Mesh: Eve Collar w HUD

Piercing: SuPerBia - PierCinGs *SpiRaL NoSe* - PinK

Belt: ~Pepper~ MEGA Spike Pack (Only at marketplace)

Shoes: {T a r a}Spike Open Heels Secret Senses Black

Earrings: :[P]:- Spade Earrings:// Skully


Model:

Shape : Self made

Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Lavinia ] - [ Natural Fairy TDR ]

Makeup: -UtopiaH- Primavera Face Make-Up Set

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Andrea Mesh Hair - Whites Pack

Horns: :[P]:-Arachzis://Elder

Tattoo: -UtopiaH- Around The Hell Tattoo

Mouth: -UtopiaH- Bite Me! Vampire Tongue + Fang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD 270... Work On Those...

Panik manik pink........

LOTD 269... Summer is Near...