In the coldest of days your mere presence warms me to the core.....

Indeed I have been love struck :D The song is just cute and the beat makes me want to dance like a mofo Loool I had the awesome luck to do this post with my Russian lovah *-* I hope you all enjoy this post, cuz I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ (Pictures taken and edited by MadSkillz)


Deamon:
.::WoW Skins::. Allegra  GG SEPT.*
!lamb. Thieves Like Us (Mesh) - Grayscale Pack
Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts


Razor /// Prowler Dress - Plain Black
Q - studded leggings
[LW]Crushers<3 Platform Boots (Mesh)***VALENTINE***

RO - Sandstorm Goggles - WarTorn - Purchase Container
*Epic VIP* Members Gift [Mesh Pink Arm Warmers]
DN Mesh: Viva Collar w HUD
Nacon's Fury Bear Scarf [WOLF](1.2)

Check his blog out!!! --> MadSkilzz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD 270... Work On Those...

LOTD 269... Summer is Near...

Panik manik pink........