You have awakened me from my slumber after so many centuries.....

Gawd this song is creepy yet so freaking amazingly good!!! The movie was bad ass as well hehehe. Well I am still with my most favorite theme.... Demons! I hope you guys enjoy this post :D


Essences ~ Qopi 03 *ivoire*
{Riverbero; lyra} mesh eyes .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.
{Riverbero; orion} mesh eyes .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.
Clawtooth: Windswept (Glamorous Blondes Pack)
*Milk* The Witchery Body Paint
Barely Legal - Rightous Horns (Silver & Platinum)
-DRD- demonhands

:Z.S: Bleed Me Dry Piercing
-DRD- trick or treat hunt prize Mouthpiercing
JD - Tri Bands - Black
O.M.E.N - Band, Bead & Blade - Black
RO - Hobnails - LEATHER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD 270... Work On Those...

Panik manik pink........

LOTD 269... Summer is Near...