Droplets of endless love....

 I am sooooo excited to be part of the Manga Fair!!! It begins July 1st!!! I just love the concept and best of all the amazing ideas this incredible designers come up with ♥ I hope you all enjoy it as much as me!! 




L.inc* Phat Azz
Lolas Tango ::: Delicq ::: 
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
.Birdy. Blair Skin  ~Porcelaine~ Shine
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Bonya hair-fatpack @MangaFair

Outfit: [AdN] DARK PRINCESS (Appliers Included)
*REIGN.- Liberty Wedges- (HIGH)- Black @HelloSunshineFair

Birdy - [Alchemy] Story Book - Pigaroo - Pink @TheArcadeGachaEvent
.tsg. Keitai Smart Phone - Creepy Cute RARE @TheArcadeGachaEvent
.:Pulse:. Malicia PVC Wings @MangaFair
-UtopiaH- My Grisly Face Chain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD 270... Work On Those...

Panik manik pink........

LOTD 269... Summer is Near...