I will be with you when my time is up, till then my love....


It's been a really long time since I last posted anything :/ RL got the best of me and  my pc didn't cooperate either... I am still not fully back, using my sisters laptop here and there so I hope you all understand. Soon I will get my pc back and then no one will stop me!!! Wahahahaha xDD




Shape: Maitreya Mesh Body- Lara
          [[ CR ]]Nyam Nyam Mouth
          Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
          Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual          
Skin: .Birdy. Sienna Skin - Pure
Eyes:  [Buzz] Voodoo Eyes - Midnight
         [Buzz] Bewitched Eyes - Demon
Hair: [RA] Silva Hair - Colorful
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Bittersweet View @SuicideGirlz
Ears: [][]Trap[][] Ripped Ears Pierced
Eyelashes: .ARISE. Eyelashes Set
Makeup: -UtopiaH- Sleepless Eyeshadow Set [Faded]

Clothing:
Dress: -tres blah- Catcall - White (Maitreya Size) @Collab88


Accessories:
=Zenith=Muted Coven Collar (Black) @Collab88
=Zenith=Muted Coven Horn (Black) @Collab88
Glam Affair - Sya Wings Raven @Collab88
Ninety- Shooting Start Septum Heart Mesh @We<3Rp  
Suicide Gurls - Cerentine Feet Claws - Pattern Colors
::TI:: Feet Chain Nail_Black (High slink feet)
**RE** LUX Dragon Claws - SLink Casual
...::: Scrub :::...Alice's Chains Silver
-tres blah- Umbrella @Collab88

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD 270... Work On Those...

Panik manik pink........

LOTD 269... Summer is Near...