Sargent Bad Ass!

Oh yeah! I am in a "I'm gonna whip that ass with a paddle" feeling hahahaha!  So I was looking around in the MarketPlace and came across an awesome outfit that caught my full attention... Jill from *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Let me tell you the outfit is amazing!!!!! This song came to mind as I was taking the pictures :D


Hair: RAW HOUSE ::Sonny [Whites]
Skin: [Al Vulo] - [Julia] - [Intense night ] Group Gift
Horns: *~*Illusions *~*Cemwn Horns
Tail: [GLUE INK] Imp Tail (Long)
Eyes: .ID. Light Sensitive - Ice
HairBase: [GLUE INK] *~Starlight Hair Base Tattoo~* 
FacialPiercings: ::[annaA]:: Face Piercing "Kathya" Dark
EarPiercings: -.HoD.- Dragon's Tail Gauge & Piercing Set
Tattoo: [GLUE INK] No regrets Fruit Tingle Tattoo
Shape: My Costume Shape, Not for sale :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD 270... Work On Those...

Panik manik pink........

LOTD 269... Summer is Near...