True Love Hurts Apparently :O!

Damn song got me hooked! Lmao xD! Now now, I got some new band shirts for those fans who are in love with artists that inspire them ♥ Remember all Band shirts are at a Promo Sale at my marketplace store!! So go go go Don't miss out!! Lets start with one of my ultimate favorite band! \m/

 Oh Gawd!! Rammstein is still amazing!! After all this years xDD
 Now a more recent band, Blood On The Dance Floor is just amazing!! Check them out ;)
 For those who enjoy some awesome Japanese Rock, you have to check out this band!! Maximum The Hormone! Just epic all over :D
And how can I not have a band t-shirt for Hocico!!! They are just awesome sauce!! *w*

                                      ( All Mesh shirts come in XS, S, M, L and XL)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD 270... Work On Those...

Panik manik pink........

LOTD 269... Summer is Near...