Normal is just So Lame!

This group is so random and out their you just can't help but love them!! I got so inspired by them that I decided to make some clothes dedicated to them ;) Two new off the shoulder dresses and a hoodie for the guys! Oh yes I finally made some clothes for the Guys lol. Now I have a group on FB so go check it out --> AnPutLiViNg. And before we get to the awesome pictures I also want to tell everyone that I'll be having a group inworld as well as a store. This involves group gifts so keep an eye on that ♥ Now back to our regular show :3 Check them out at my store and get yours today! *w*



















(All Mesh items come in 5 sizes XS, S, M, L and XL)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD 270... Work On Those...

Panik manik pink........

LOTD 269... Summer is Near...